The latest research report by Emergen Research, named ‘Global Intelligent Power Module Market - Forecast to 2028’, entails a comprehensive review of the global Intelligent Power Module market’s present and future trends. Moreover, increased government funding in solar, wind and tidal projects further adds fuel to the market growth. Setting up of various new industries and expansion of already existing industries all around the world require electronic devices and equipment. This further adds to the development of the market.
The global Intelligent power module market is expected to reach a market size of USD 3.78 Billion at a CAGR of 11.7% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. This consistent growth in the revenue can be attributed to increasing adoption and research and development of electric and hybrid vehicles all around the world. The focus of major economies in the world to upgrade their power infrastructure is also a major factor in the growth of the market.
To get a sample copy of the Global Intelligent Power Module Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/947
Key Highlights of Report
- In December 2020, the 1200V transfer molded silicon carbide (SIC) integrated power module was launched by Infineon Technologies AG. This has application in industrial motor drives and pump drives.
- In April 2018, ACEPACK1 and ACEPACK 2 was launched by STMicroelectronics NV. These products were launched for the application in welding tools, solar panels and power management solutions.
- In May 2017, CIPOS IPM was launched by Infineon Technologies AG. This provides a single switch boost by combining power factor correction and a 3-phase inverter.
Global Intelligent Power Module Market Geographical Landscape - Synopsis:
- The report closely studies the growth trajectory of the global Intelligent Power Module market. It brings to light the global dominance of the leading regional segments, including North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East Africa.
- The study elaborates on the crucial information pertaining to the regional market share. It simultaneously focuses on the significant details about the growth patterns of each regional market.
- Moreover, the report encases an exhaustive geographical study of the market, emphasizing the business growth prospects and market barriers for each of the key market regions.
- Major companies operating in Intelligent power module are Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, STMicroelectronics NV, ROHM Semiconductors, (Germany), Sanken Electric Co. Ltd, Texas Instruments Incorporated, ON Semiconductor, Fuji Electric Co. Ltd, Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd, Infineon Technologies, Central Semiconductor.
To learn more details about the Global Intelligent Power Module Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/intelligent-power-module-market
Asia Pacific is expected to account for the largest revenue share during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the presense of major key players in the region.
For this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global intelligent power module market based on voltage rating, current rating, power devices, application and region.
- Voltage Rating Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Up To 600V
- 601 V – 1200 V
- Above 1200V
- Current Rating Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Up To 100 A
- 101 A – 600 A
- Above 600 A
- Power Devices Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace Defense
The governments in the region are also adopting several policies to boost the projects related to the use of renewable energy source. Rising awareness about sustainable development in the region is also a driving factor in the growth of the market in the region.
To get customization of the Global Intelligent Power Module Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/947
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
To know more about the Emergen research reports
super absorbent polymers market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/super-absorbent-polymers-market
medical device connectivity market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/medical-device-connectivity-market
3d printing market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-printing-market
Hydraulics Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/hydraulics-market
fluid transfer system market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/fluid-transfer-system-market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights