According to the MRFR analysis, the global Traffic control market was valued at around USD 8.1 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach around USD 18.7 billion by the end of 2028 at a CAGR of 11.2%.An Traffic control is an advanced application that aims to provide innovative services related to traffic management and different modes of transport. It enables users to be better informed, efficient, more coordinated, and make smarter use of transport networks. It improves the mobility of goods and people, reduces traffic congestion, and increases safety.
It also meets the transport policy objectives, such as public transport priority measures. In this system, communication and information technologies are functional in the fields of road infrastructure, users, road transport, vehicles, and traffic management. This system plays an important role in delivering an efficient and effective means of mass evacuation of people in situations such as fires, natural disasters, terrorist attacks, and riots.
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/10756
The global Traffic control market is consolidated with the presence of numerous global, regional, and local players, with prominent players holding a major market share. Some of the prominent players include Siemens AG (Germany), Quarterhill Inc. (Canada), Thales Group (France), Q-Free ASA (Norway), Baumer Holding AG (Switzerland), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Dahua Technology Co. Ltd. (U.S.). Beijing E-Hualu Information Technology Co. Ltd (China), Econolite Control Products, Inc. (U.S.), and Iteris Inc. (U.S.). Manufacturers focus mainly on the expansion of production facilities, acquisition, joint ventures, and partnerships with key stakeholders to gain a competitive advantage over other players. Furthermore, producers are increasingly focusing on a strategic alliance with stakeholders, new product development, and expansion of production capacities to gain a maximum share of the global market.
With the continuous spread of the novel coronavirus across the world, automakers are taking extreme measures in the form of plant closures to halt the spread of COVID-19. The situation remains uncertain as more European companies suspend work activities, and the US and APAC automakers extend shutdown periods. The automakers' plans on North American production are an effort to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus; however, currently the region is the global epicentre of the outbreak, with the daily number of confirmed cases outstripping the number in any other region. In the US and Canada, the response of government has been a combination of state or provincial, federal, and local measures. A decline in global automotive production due to closure of factory operations knowingly impacted the market demand for Traffic controls. Instantaneously, unwavering efforts by major automotive companies to develop more advanced forms of transport kept demand afloat.
The outbreak of the pandemic COVID-19 has severely affected the market in terms of new sales and installations, although, the existing Traffic control (ITMS) installations across the world are being used efficiently. Various major system manufacturers have suspended their operations temporarily due to disruptions in the supply of components. A decline in global automotive production due to closure of factory operations knowingly impacted the market demand for Traffic controls. Instantaneously, unwavering efforts by major automotive companies to develop more advanced forms of transport kept demand afloat. Companies, buyers, and suppliers are equally affected by the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic and the global intelligence traffic management system market is expected to continue facing the challenges in 2021 as well. The production schedules are particularly at risk owing to supply chain disruptions, thereby restraining the growth of the market and posing threats to the incumbents of the market.
The demand for Traffic control is increasing mainly due to favorable government initiatives for effective traffic management, increased need to reduce traffic congestion, rapid development of smart cities globally. Governments across the globe are likely to focus on developing infrastructure that accompanies transportation networks for smart cities and the hard-earned money of commuters globally.
Several governments are adopting Traffic controls to enhance road safety and operational performance of the transport system and reduce the impact of transportation on the environment. Municipalities are mainly looking for new ways to minimize on-road traffic congestion by implementing an Traffic control. To implement an Traffic control, significant funds are required.
Countries such as Japan, Dubai, and the United States are heavily investing in different projects involving ITMS. For instance, in 2020, the UK government invested 1.9 million USD (£1.5 million) in three projects to trial innovative technologies and new ways to improve driving conditions, cut traffic congestion, and reduce time spent in traffic jams. These systems minimize air pollution, congestion, and delays.
Check Discount@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/10756
· By solution, the market is segmented into Traffic Monitoring System, Traffic Signal Control System, Integrated Corridor Management, Traffic Enforcement Camera Intelligent Driver Information System, and Others.
· A traffic monitoring system is an essential part of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS). It is one of the most important transportation infrastructures, and transportation agencies invest a significant amount of money collecting and analyzing traffic data in order to better utilize roadway networks, improve transportation safety, and develop future transportation plans.
· A traffic signal control system is an electronic device located at intersections that controls the sequence of the lights. It includes sensors, communications, and advanced timing algorithms and is a dynamic, constantly evolving form of transportation management.
· A traffic enforcement camera is a type of camera that is mounted over or beside a road or installed in an enforcement vehicle to spot motoring offences or violate certain traffic laws, which include vehicles going through a red traffic light, a toll booth without paying, unauthorized use of a bus lane, or recording vehicles inside a congestion charge area.
· Integrated Corridor Management is defined as a collection of operational strategies and advanced technologies that permit transportation subsystems, managed by one or more transportation agencies, to operate in a coordinated and integrated manner. Integrated Corridor Management (ICM) is a promising device in the congestion management toolbox that seeks to enhance the use of existing infrastructure assets and control unused capacity.
· The Intelligent Driver Information System (IDIS) helps to assist the driver by processing information in the car. The system has the potential to improve driving safety and efficiency by providing instructions to drivers with the aim of improving their driving style.
· Apart from the above global Traffic control has been segment into Passenger Information Management and Automotive Telematics.
· By offering, the market is segmented into hardware, software, and services.
· The hardware segment includes sensors, cameras, Traffic controls, and advanced traveler information systems. This segment has reported the fastest growth throughout the forecast period due to the implementation of numerous heterogeneous devices.
· The software segment is rapidly growing and gaining traction with autonomous and connected vehicles. In an Traffic control, the software is used to implement road situations based on historic data. This segment accounts for the second largest share of the market and is expected to grow at an average rate throughout the forecast period.
· Traffic controls can focus on many areas or target specific features of metropolitan commuting. It provides insights on incident control, vehicle maintenance, on-demand traffic, infrastructure support, and road safety.
· North America: North America accounted for the second-largest share in the global market due to advancements in communication technologies that enhancing the revolution of the transportation network.
· Europe: Europe recorded a significant growth in the global Traffic control as the use of automobiles in Europe has been growing steadily due to the rising per capita disposable income among individuals.
· Asia-Pacific: Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest market share and is projected to witness the fastest growth in the market. This is mainly attributed to the rapid growth of population in developing nations have increased the deployment of Traffic control.
· Latin America: The Latin American market is projected to witness notable demand for Traffic control owing to presence of automotive OEMs and increasing adoption of advanced technology.
· Middle East Africa: The demand for Traffic control is rising due to the owing to the investor-friendly policy framework for automobile and component manufacturing in countries including Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Egypt.
Browse more report
Automotive LED Lighting Market @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/automotive-led-lighting-market-2703
Automotive Lighting Market @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/automotive-lighting-market-1819
Automotive Mirror Dimming Market @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/automotive-mirror-dimming-market-4826
Automotive Motor Market @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/automotive-motor-market-5595
About Market Research Future -
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Edibles.
MRFR team has the supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end-users, and market players for global, regional, and country-level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with the technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future®
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
Phone: +1 628 258 0071(US) +44 2035 002 764(UK)